What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

'Free Katie'

This is probably old news by now (stupid meeting running until 11:45 p.m. last night and me having to be at work at 8 a.m. this morning!) but it is funny enough that I have to share it with those few people who frequent my blog.

A new site contends that Katie Holmes is in a prison of sorts, due to Tom Cruise's hyper-public expressions of love (does anybody else hope that the next time he jumps on a couch to proclaim his love he falls and hits his head?) "...Join the movement to liberate Katie, a young, gifted, actress held captive by forces we may never understand. Even one summer of captivity is too long for one so bright!" There are great pictures of Cruise appearing to forcibly hold onto his new love.

Can't the Top Gun find anyone his own age?...Or at least his own size?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home