What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Roadside attractions

We are proud of some weird shit in this country.


Happy Rock can be found in Gladstone, Manitoba. How very clever...

There is also the World's Largest Lobster in Shediac, NB; the Big Pink Fish in Victoria, BC (I'll have to check it out while I'm out west...); and the World's Largest Tomahawk in Cut Knife, Saskatchewan.


This one is a family plug. Les Maisons de Bouteilles (The Bottle Houses) can be found in Cap Egmont, Prince Edward Island. My great-uncle built them.


The site also has a wanted listed. If you happen to be in Perth anytime soon, a pic of Big Ben and Ian Miller is in demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home