What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

How thoughtful

As read on the back of my box of Skittles gum (bought in London).

Enjoyment tip: Gum can accidentially lodge in the throat. Take care when eating, and with the very young.

We don't get warnings like that on our candy...must be because of all the English AND French writing.

And, FYI, the gum isn't bad. It takes just like Skittles candy, but instead of dissolving into sugary nothingness it turns into tasteless, hard to chew, funny coloured gum. OK, maybe it is bad. The colours of the gum are a little different than the candy, see.


I could totally arrange candy for ads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home