What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Run, the pink goo is gonna get you!

I just happened to be eating a yummy (and normal sized) purple popsicle as I read this oh so amusing story:

Giant popsicle melts, floods New York City park
NEW YORK (AP) - An attempt to erect the world's largest popsicle in a New York City square ended with a scene straight out of a disaster film but much stickier.
The 7.6-metre-tall (25 feet), 16-tonne treat of frozen Snapple unexpectedly quickly melted in the midday sun Tuesday, flooding Union Square in downtown Manhattan with pink fluid that sent pedestrians scurrying for higher ground.


Wanna know how it ends? Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home