What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

All the pretty horses


Despite the fact that I couldn't pick a winning horse if my life depended on it, I have a super fun time with Tiffany at Woodbine Sunday. I did learn I possess the natural ability to pick losers though...I actually did win on pretty grey horse named Lundzman in the second race but I think it was because Tiff put her money on him too (that girl knows how to pick 'em).

We also found the horse names quite amusing including Princely Pickle (loser), Cha Cha Speed, Senor Gomez and Nurse Betty. This 7 was not lucky...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Agreed. I always thought "the track" was dumb. Then someone dragged me to Barry Downs one boring weekend, and we had a blast. We lost some money, but almost broke even. I think supper (which was greasy but good) cost more than what we lost on "the ponies" though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home