What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Becky's back

My summer reading this year has been all about the shopaholic. I started reading Confessions of a Shopaholic in May and before I knew it I had read Shopaholic Takes Manhatten and Shopaholic Ties the Knot. They're very light and quick reading (perfect for the summer). They're also very funny and entertaining. I recommend the series to anyone who hasn't discovered Becky yet. I started Shopaholic & Sister this week and I'm kinda sad that I'm almost done since it's the last book in the series...(yes, that's a little pathetic but it's better than being sad about TV, right?)

The funny thing is I've lost my Shopaholic gene since reading the series. I've only bought $28 worth of clothes in the past two months and well, that's not normal for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home