What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Oyeh painting!

Still no power tools for me at the Habitat build, only a roller...which I broke. Oops.

I did such a good job painting and telling other...I mean helping other people that my crew leader asked if I wanted to be promoted to an orange shirt the next time I come out. This means I would be in charge of seven or eight people as we set out to finish homes that people are actually expected to live in. Scary thought!

Don't worry Habitat partner families, I said no...I don't look good in orange anyway.

Oh and there was no heat stroke today, but I am still exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home