What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Feeling icky

I'm not quite sick, not quite well. I've self-diagnosed it as a mild case of West Nile Virus.
Let's examine the symptoms:

  • fever - check (but mild)
  • headache - sort of
  • body aches - check (and it's not from rowing)
  • eyes become sensitive to light - they're sore, does that count?
  • tiredness - check

The average incubation period is five to 15 days. The symptoms started 11 days after I was attacked by mosquitoes in Zephyr...Paranoia? I think not. I should have been a doctor.

Editor's note: I do not blame Zephyr in any way for my illness. It is a beautiful little place and I had a lovely time.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OK, Missy, you did NOT get West Nile in Zephyr. I'm a little insulted that you would tarnish my little home town that way!

    Bad, bad.

    Have you ever thought you maybe have *gasp* A COLD?

    : )

    C
    ps - oh, feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home