What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Bandwagon jumping

Sorta

Here are my 26 Things (you don't know & probably don't really care to know about Danielle):
  1. I was born in the birthplace of confederation.
  2. I'm 5'7 1/4" tall, but I always wanted to be 5'8"
  3. I'm judgemental, but working on being less so.
  4. I dislike some people who I've never even met.
  5. I AM (half) ACADIAN.
  6. "Bite me" used to be a favourite phrase of mine.
  7. I'm a middle child - between two brothers.
  8. Went to high school at David and Mary Thomson Collegiate Institute.
  9. I once interviewed Prime Minister Paul Martin (well, he wasn't the prime minister yet).
  10. Still live at home (decided in July I didn't want to be responsible for a mortgage all by myself at 26), but it's only with my mom so it's kinda like a roommate.
  11. Failed my first driving test because I hit (barely) another car...in the examination parking lot. (I am an excellent driver now).
  12. I'm afraid of rodents and snakes, but roaches and spiders don't bother me a bit.
  13. I now actually enjoy running (ick).
  14. As a child, I once memorized the capitals of all 50 states...for fun.
  15. The scene where Lloyd holds up the ghetto blaster outside Diane's window is one of the most romantic movie moments. Ever.
  16. John Cusack is the only smoker I would ever date (...it could happen...).
  17. I love (most) '80s music.
  18. I don't know how to drive a standard. Many people have offered to teach me, but they always go away before they get the chance.
  19. I attended only one day of school in December when I was in Grade 7.
  20. I have an excellent memory.
  21. Met my first serious boyfriend while working at Rogers Video.
  22. Smoked pot on several occasions in Thomson Park when I was in Grade 11
  23. Know that Julio Iglesis means 'July church' (thank you Grade 10 Spanish)
  24. Don't eat red meat (boring story involving rain forests and cattle).
  25. I sometimes expect too much of people (and as a result get disappointed).
  26. I broke my arm in Newfoundland when I was five.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HI MY NAME IS JONATHAN ROSE! I AM A HUGE REDNECK FROM JASPER COUNTY GEORGIA! I HAVE MY OWN BLOG ON THE INNERNET - HERE'S MY E-MAIL ADDRESS ILL SEND IT TO YA!

    wrhbulldog4life@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home