What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sexless

Yesterday was supposed to be the day. Yes, the day where Carly finds out whether there is a tiny penis growing inside of her or not (I think not, but what do I know?). Instead, her bladder was blocking half the baby. She explains it here.

When I finally got to work and read the disappointing e-mail, which implied the great reveal may not be until Oct. 18, my first thought was: nooooooo, I'll be in Europe then.

I really want to know what the baby is so I can stop calling it an it. Maybe I wanna know a little too badly...

Note to self: you are way too attached to this pregnancy.
Note to friends: could one of you forget to take a pill (or five) so C isn't an anomaly? Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home