What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Vancouver vacation - Day 3

Tuesday

  • walked to Stanley Park where I decided to check out the aquarium first. I don't think this guy would survive in the wild, looks at those teeny tiny fins and that big blubbery body.
    He's in the air. Do you see him?
    These are sooo cute.



I know - too many aquarium pictures but I took like 30 so this is the abbreviated set.

  • explored the rest of North America's largest urban park - that's right it is slightly bigger than NYC's Central Park.




  • the weirdest thing I saw was these young raccoons following people around...that's not natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home