What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina the Bitch


I'm obsessed with news coverage of the aftermath of the hurricane, although less so than my mother who has been watching CNN 12 hours a day (I might be watching more TV coverage if CBC journalists weren't locked out). In addition to coverage from my trusty Star and from the online New York Times, I've also been reading this breaking newslog from New Orleans.

How long do you think it'll be before someone names their daughter Katrina again...? (At least in the southern U.S.)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great blog, I'll definatly recommend it to some of my friends that are into horse racing

    I also have a site on horse racing system

    Please feel free to take a look

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home