What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Animal obsession

I think after writing about farming for three months, I may have developed a slight obsession with animals. As we drove to ruralish Belmont yesterday for a day with the fam, I said things like 'Look at the cows. Those are dairy cows, or properly known as holsteins,' and 'Oooo, look at the horsies!'. I pulled over to photograph these goats, an action that caused my 13-year-old cousin to roll her eyes at me.
The day was kind of a bust due to the rain, so instead we went on a drive of St. Thomas, Canada's railway capital. It is also famous for being the home of NHL star Joe Thornton, the home of rising star Rachel McAdams, and the place where Jumbo the elephant was killed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home