What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Going, going, gone

I should have posted these photos yesterday when I got them.

I don't know who took them, but this is Finch Avenue in Toronto Friday afternoon.

The massive rain storm over loaded Black Creek causing it to...well, you can see.

The City has estimated it will cost millions of dollars to repair and take months to fix.


First they have to decide whether they're going to go with another culvert or build a bridge (I vote bridge, let nature run free).

Now 20,000 drivers who travel the route everyday have to take Steeles or Sheppard instead.


I'd hate to be a York student coming in from the west along Finch, even more so come September.


Mother Nature sure is one powerful bitch when she wants to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home