What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wondering what to be when you grow up?

The Canadian government is here to help. They have career quizes and other helpful tools to help you figure out what you really want to be. In addition to telling you jobs you might be suited for, it also lists positions available in that area right now. You might find it useful, even though it didn't help me...unless anyone thinks I should be a:
  • purchasing agent or officer
  • Chinese medical practitioner
  • naturopath
  • homeopath
  • acupuncturist
  • mortgage broker

Anyone? Come on, I could totally be a healer? My actual career was very far down on the list -- behind various teaching positions, nurse and astrologer...I'm screwed.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bloggers Calling For Immediate Resignation Of FEMA Director Michael Brown
    FEMA Director Michael Brown must be removed from his job immediately and should be assigned to ... And people are sick and tired of hearing President Bush was forced to cut his five week vacation two days early!
    Great Blog! If you have time see my ##moneymaking opportunities## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##moneymaking opportunities## related stuff

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home