What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wedding bells

I'm off to Vancouver (again!) tomorrow because my brother is getting married. Not this brother, but rather my little brother.

This is David:



He's 23 now (and 22 days) and he's actually not that little - he's 6'2" - but it is still weird that some time after 3 p.m. P.S.T. on Dec. 3 he will be a married man!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he and Shelly have only been dating since February or maybe it's because in the last 7 years he's had more jobs than me, my mother and my older brother Brian put together so committment isn't really his thing or maybe it's because they've only been planning it for two months (No! It is not a shotgun wedding). Whatever it is, saying David is getting married Saturday is weird.

Nevertheless, I wish them a lifetime of happiness. Congratulations you two!


I must go pack now because me, the quintessential planning girl, is nowhere near ready to go yet and we have to be out the door by 9:30 tomorrow morning. I'm not looking forward to another trip to the airport. I don't want to go away again. I would never make a good flight attendant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home