What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Election blogging (aka stealing from the work blog)

I'm not really all that interested in the election this time around. Maybe it has something to do with the holidays. Maybe it is voter fatigue. Maybe I just think it is stupid and the House is going to end up looking pretty much like it did in November, but millions of dollars would have been wasted. With that being said I encourage all to exercise their democratic right and vote!

Don't know who to vote for?

Not sure who you like? Take this vote selector quiz offered by Politics Watch.

I couldn't find a similar quiz to go with the 2006 election, but the leaders are the same, the issues are the same so it probably doesn't make a difference. I scored 100 with NDP leader Jack Layton (how shocking!) then came the most attractive leader (I've done a poll) Gilles Duceppe of the Bloc, then PM PM and way down with a score of only 14 Mr. Harper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home