What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

More election quiz fun

The CBC has a vote by issue quiz. There are 12 issues you are asked to agree or disagree with the opinion of each of the national leaders (you can omit any of the leaders); you can also skip questions.

My results are not surprising (well, except for the fact that I agreed with Stephen Harper on two issues...how'd that happen?).

Agreed: Jack Layton 11/12; Gilles Duceppe 6; Paul Martin 5; Stephen Harper 2

Disagreed: Layton 0 (I didn't answer the one on farming); Duceppe 3 (separation being a BIG one); Martin 1; Harper 6

The rest I gave no opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home