What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Shopaholic's back

After many (many, many) months of only buying souvenirs and electronics, and wondering where my desire to buy clothes went I am happy to report IT'S BACK (well, happy until I get this month's credit card statement).

While shopping for a wedding gift for David and Shelly (photos to come tomorrow) I happened to walk through the women's clothing department at The Bay and I found The Cashmere. I'll admit I'd never really touched the cashmere before and I'd definitely never tried it on. This time around I ignored the $90 price tag for the sweater and thought 'what the heck?' (The condo fund has already been blown with my jet setting anway...). I liked it. A LOT. I bought one (it was 40 per cent off). Now I want the black turtle neck. And maybe a pink sweather. And a scarf. And some matching gloves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home