What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Did ya know?

Apparently the problems with our health care system have nothing to do with a lack of money or inefficiencies or too many users or not enough doctors. Nuh uh. Our problems could all be solved if we just stopped funding things like abortions and sex change operations. You didn't know that? ME EITHER! But a candidate from the Christian Heritage Party attended the debate I was covering last night and enlightened us all.

We also learned homosexuals live, on average, 20 year less than heteros because of their deviant lifestyle and abortions cause breast cancer. I think those were the highlights of learning.

Oh wait, I also learned some parties should probably keep their platforms to themselves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home