What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm it

Vicki tagged me with the three weird things about me blogging thing. I've never been tagged (that I know of). Yippee! And as luck would have it, I have nothing else to blog about other than my horror at the recent election polls. Unfortunately, it's gonna take me a while to come up with five things (not that I'm super normal or anything...).


1) I don't like my food to touch and mix with other food. Because of this quirk Tiffany brought me back a big porcelain divided plate from Germany (like the plastic ones children use), but it only has three sections so at Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc I have to use an extra plate for my stuffing.

2) I say I don't like things I've never even tried, for example cream cheese, tea, coffee - I've now tried those three and I was right about the tea and coffee.

3) I carried a SpongeBob Square Pants lunch bag to work up until a week ago. (I am 26-years-old...)

4) I will think about it and come back to update.

5) See four.

*Update* I can't think of a fourth or fifth (maybe I'm just too normal) so I give up. Enjoy the three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home