What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goodbye good TV

Those TV network types couldn't be satisfied cancelling just one of the intelligent, funny and quirky shows that I watch (and really, really like), no they had to go cancel two of 'em. Within two days of each other.

The CBC gave the axe to This is Wonderland on Monday after three seasons, while that network south of the border CBS only gave Love Monkey like three episodes before pulling the plug. Damn low ratings! These were two excellent shows people. I repeat - smart, funny and highly entertaining. You should have been watching.

...At least Love Monkey gave us Wayne, aka Teddy Geiger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home