What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Vancouver vacation - Day 4

Wednesday
(Getting tired of writing about it so I'll basically let the pics speak for themselves)

  • there was a park next door that was also very nice










  • went to historic gastown home of the steam clock (those are cobblestone streets)
  • went out for dinner with my brother and then down to Sunset Beach Park/English Beach Park (right next to one another) and saw a most beautiful sunset.


2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

    WOW! These are gorgeous pics! I've saved some to my desktop - they'll make me feel better when I'm unhappy.
    You've got potential as an award-winning photojournalist! But I suppose you have half that title already. 8 )

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

    Thanks Vicki :-)
    All my photos will be accessible soon and I'll bring some to the Rye dinner too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home