What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Vancouver vacation - Day 5

Thursday (almost done)

  • went back to Granville Island (for a cupcake) and the beaches cause I didn't get a pic of the Inukshuk before...












  • went shopping with Shelly - David's girlfriend. I have no pics of this...she bought me a nice purse, thank you :-)
  • went to the Vancouver Art Gallery after and saw beautiful Emily Carr paintings, as well as the Rodin exhibit (I think The Thinker's head is too small...I mean, come on, it's almost as big as his shoulder. Guys with shoulders that big don't think...)

  • this is a reflection of the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (was feeling creative...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home