What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Monday, October 10, 2005

My friend the author

Lisa's book -- Chronic Heartburn: Managing Acid Reflux and GERD Through Knowledge, Diet and Lifestyle -- will be available for sale in February. (Yeah Lisa!)

It's already available for pre-orders on the Indigo/Chapter's site. She worked very hard on the book -- through the original concept three or so years ago, to finding a publisher, to creating and testing the recipes, to having to find someone to work on it with her (and now that woman's getting top billing when she doesn't deserve it!).

All I can say is: to be a published author at 26 -- very impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home