What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's official

Ryerson doesn't want me :-(

Cue The Clash.
"Should I stay or should I go" to Vancouver...


See all the chocolate I am not eating, despite my anxious and decision-making state. I totally have will power.



Well, that and the little problem of the increasing size of my ass (hips, waist, thighs, etc...). See the previous post.


And the pictures of Quebec City are coming. Also, they are not so good. Vancouver, Paris, London, every other photo I've posted of places - so much better.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eat the chocolate...it will help. I swear!!! Chocolate solves everything.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home