What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My date with the gun

The lesson I learned today was to keep one's eyes firmly staring up at the ceiling when having a medical procedure done for which you are awake because making the mistake of looking down as the doctor passes the nurse a piece of...well, you, is really quite gross.

There was prodding and pressure, but less pain then excepted. The boob, she is doing ok.

I hope to be told I'm not dying in just 12 short days.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM , Blogger Vicki said...

    Hope you're doing okay! I'd say close your eyes and dream of pretty boys by the poolside... that should keep you sufficiently distracted.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home