What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hot wheels

I went to the Auto Show on the weekend (free tickets) and although I am not a car person (I do drive a car and I love her, but she is just a car), seeing that many pretty, waxed and buffed autos in one place (well, actually three) was pretty cool. I loved the Prius even more and saw many cars that could pass for twins of my cute little hatch, but this car was by far the coolest.



I don't know what it is so I'm naming her "the car of the future"

You can't really see it in the photo to the right, but there is actually a little uncomfortable looking stool like seat between the front bench and the back.




This is her bum.

I loved the spinny things and was surprised that there were no women in fancy dresses and high heels spinning with the beautiful cars a la Gabrielle in that episode of Desperate Housewives where she needs money so she goes back to modeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home