What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Posting

I am aware I've been kind of neglecting my blog lately. I don't know if it's because I don't really have anything to post that I think others would be interested in reading, or if it's because I am sick of the word blog because of the sudden discovery of the internet at work by the higher ups, or maybe I'm just bored of all this. (Or maybe it's because no one really stops by except for Vicki and Carly - and sometimes a few others...).

Here are the things I thought about writing about lately, but never quite got around to it (incase you are curious):
  • a rant about the health care system after a run-in with a condescending jackass of a radiologist who made me feel as though I'd made up the lump (I am, however, grateful I never did have that date with the biopsy gun)
  • how wonderfully tiny and cute new born babies are (welcome to the world little Lucy) and how awesome my friend Carly is for making it through pregnancy, labour and now the ups and downs of motherhood
  • how I am incredibly anxious to hear from Ryerson and SFU - not because I am overly concerned with whether I get in or not, but because I can't stand the not knowing (how did we ever wait seven months to hear from schools when we were in high school?)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm here! I read too! ;) -Jodes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home