What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bucketish Lists

Travel has always been high on my to-do list in life. I remember getting a map of the world in grade school and wanting to tack it on my wall so I could make a mark where I've been and where I needed to go. Fast forward a few years and I made a mental list of all the places I wanted to go before I was 30. I can't quite remember all the 10 places that was on the list, but I'd say I make a pretty good dent. I turned 30 in October so it's time to get started on my new list. But, first I shall revisit my travels to date:

  • New York City

  • Paris
  • London
  • Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon
  • Vancouver
  • Egypt



There were a few places on the list I didn't manage to get to (New Orleans, Cuba, Ireland) so I will carry them over...

So now I give you Danielle's list-of-places-I'd-like-to-visit-before-I-*gulp*-turn-the-big-4-0:
  • Prague
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • San Francisco
  • Chicago
  • The Olympics (cheating since I'll be there in five weeks).
  • Seattle (the hotel's already booked)
  • Drive out to Victoria
  • New Orleans
  • Cuba
And to add a difficult one to the list:
  • an African safari
(And I'll just put this thought out into the universe - I traveled to most of the places on the first list alone, I'd be happy to welcome a travel partner along for my next adventures).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home