What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Days

Four days.

It's hard to imagine as I sit at home watching hours and hours of PVR'd Olympic coverage that in a matter of days I too will be in the Olympic city with tickets to three events. I have been planning this trip for years and the time is almost here for me to get on a plane. I can't wait to see the cauldron (from behind the lovely fence) and to mingle with the people of the world and to sit inside the beautiful Richmond Olympic Oval. I can't wait to see the aerialists perform their amazing feats at Cypress and to watch our feisty short trackers duke it on in roller derby on ice. It's going to be awesome. And I'll be able to say I was there.

The anticipation is killing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home