What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Good day

  • mom got her first job offer after being laid off April 30 (yeah!)
  • didn't get into a horrible accident on the 401 on my way home from Oakville (thank you minivan driver who went into the shoulder on the eastbound 401 near the DVP so I wouldn't end up in your backseat)
  • became the self-proclaimed "Queen of Grammar" (C, it's gone to my head...)
  • didn't have to go to the office today -- and got a brownie and chocolate danish at the training workshop (mmmmmm, chocolatey goodness)
  • new season of Survivor starts in 10 minutes (k, I was pushing it with these last few, but three is not long enough for a list)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home