What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Is it true?


Have no clue is this is correct or not: heard today that shoes are hung over wires to indicate areas where -- come close so I can whisper -- drugs can be bought.
Yes? No? Should I know this...?

These shoes are located over the alley behind the hostel at 1018 Granville St. at Nelson Street in downtown Vancouver.

(P.S. The last of my Vancouver pics can now be found on Flickr - click on downtown Vancouver skyline below if ya wanna check em out. I'm done uploading now, honest.)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I too am a 20-something girl living in the city & I heard the same thing. The day I moved into my sketch apartment, someone had posted a sign that said that prostitution takes place in the basement. Yikes. Be careful.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home