What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No free Prius for me


Today my mom got her third job offer in six days, and the winning company is: Toyota. It was her first choice so I'm happy for her.

However, always one to see how things affect me, I just realized all those times I entered the PC Mastercard contest in the hopes of winning a Prius (and free groceries for a year) were all for naught as I am no longer eligible. If my name gets pulled, I'm gonna cry.

The employee discount better be damn good...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! Congrats to your mom! She must feel wonderful to be employed again. I can always pretend to be you, get the Prius, and then give it to you. 'Cause I'm nice like that.

    Also: where is the baby post, woman?! Like my head can't get any bigger, what with writing 1,000 words this week just about me (on the blog and my column).

    Geez.

    ; )

    C

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home