What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Scannerless

There is no reason for posting these photos other than I was reading a blog of someone who didn't have a scanner so she took of a picture of a picture. Always the skeptic (as well as a hands-on learner), I needed to see if it worked. And...

Voila.


Yes. That is me. In all my black-haired, square headed glory sitting on what appears to be a dog with very matted hair. My mom loved yellow...maybe that's why I dislike it so now? I don't think I was all that cute a baby, but look at me at 4-years-old. Oh so much cuter (albeit a little stunned looking).

Again with the yellow (notice the matching barrettes). I loved that shirt though, it had Winnie the Pooh buttons. The head also appears to have rounded out nicely by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home