What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Vacationing

I'm on an island (it's a tiny one in Canada so no white sandy beaches or drinks with umbrellas for me). Prince Edward Island to be exact.

I am here for my brother's wedding (the older one this time). (If I ever wed, I think I may elope. Weddings are stressful!)

I have no access to a vehicle and while the City of Charlottetown did just recently get a transit service - it only has a whopping five (!) routes. This means I am essentially house-bound.

I can't really indulge too much in ice cream or any other vacation type foods because the dress for the aforementioned wedding is a size too small.

...I want another vacation when I get back from this one...

(I am enjoying visiting with the family).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home