What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Because I promised

While I am far too tired from my vacation to actually start those PEI/wedding/Cabot Trail posts I talked about before I went away, I will post this teaser as a way to make myself post full photo posts some time this week month.



Above: another beautiful Island sunset.
Right: luppins; pretty








Me and the brothers.
We clean up nicely, no?







The whole bridal party looking posey in the park.





Skip ahead four weeks to vacation #2 of the Summer of '06. It's back to the East Coast for a first time visit to Nova Scotia (well, the first time I left the airport).
Purpose: to drive the beautiful (see left and below) Cabot Trail in Cape Breton.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home