What's in my head

This is the home of your average girl in her early 30s making her way in the big city...Not really. I have thoughts. Now I have somewhere to put them.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Domestic bliss

I have never been so happy in my whole life to be able to do a load of laundry as I was Sunday after this baby was hooked up.



Front load washing machines are the best things. EVER. They use 50 per cent less electricity (this one uses about 10 times less than our old one, since it was pretty damn old. Woohoo less environmental impact), 40 per cent less water, they are gentler on clothes, AND they make the coolest sounds - gentle rain falling, a quiet humming and assorted other sounds I don't have the descriptive capabilities to describe right now. (I'm sure the novelty will wear off in a few weeks and I will stop sounding so in love with an appliance, because I am a little sad...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home